Now is the time ...
- Place AP orders - Final deadline March 1st
- Register - Pre-AP workshop, February 22nd at Cuthbertson HS in Union County. Scholarships available to teachers in all 116 NC public school districts. Click here for information and registration link
- Register - Middle Level Leadership Colloquium, March 20-21, 2019, Greensboro, NC - Available to all NCAPP target districts.
- Register - NC Principals & AP Coordinator Meeting March 21, 2019, Greensboro, NC - Available to all 116 NC public school districts
- Hold the date - Vertical Articulation meeting at Wildacres Retreat in the mountains of NC, May 17 - 19 for all NCAPP target districts.
- Place orders - PSAT 8/9, PSAT 10 and SAT School Day - Click for important ordering information
Why Join Pre-AP?
- The College Board Connection: All Pre-AP frameworks are back mapped from Advanced Placement® expectations and aligned to grade-level-appropriate content dimensions from the SAT® Suite of Assessments.
- Opportunity for All: Pre-AP courses are designed to get ALL students ready for college-level work.
- Focused Resources: Pre-AP frameworks and instructional resources emphasize and prioritize the content and skills that matter most for high school coursework and college and career readiness. The frameworks are also deeply informed by state standards. As teachers design their instruction using our frameworks, they can connect state standards to the instructional principles and areas of focus most relevant to the demands of AP® and the SAT.
- Feedback: By reflecting the types of questions students might face on AP Exams and the SAT Suite of Assessments, Pre-AP gives students and teachers feedback anchored to the skills and knowledge demanded for college readiness.
- Professional Learning: Our professional learning links assessment and classroom instruction by immersing teachers in Pre-AP course frameworks, instructional units, pedagogical principles, and assessment resources.
- Website to apply - https://pre-ap.collegeboard.org/