Now is the time ...
What we are reading/watching ...
- New APSI scholarship process information webinar for district-level contacts (webinar begins at the 35 second mark)
- North Carolina's Leaky Education Pipeline - Series from EdNC
- Advanced Placement for all - By Sondra McNair, March 6, 2019, SmartBrief
- Less than half of NC's workforce has a degree past high school. These leaders want to change that. - By Shelbi Polk, Feb. 20, 2019, News and Observer
- Rural Charleston schools live-stream AP courses with a Wando High teacher - By Paul Bowers, Feb 19, 2019, The Post and Courier
- Systems for Success: Thinking Beyond Access to AP - By Ashley Griffin and Davis Dixon, July 26, 2017; The Education Trust
- Ramping Up Student Performance - By Mark Wise, Feb. 15, 2019, Edutopia
- Data show inequity in who takes dual enrollment classes - By James Paterson, Feb. 12, 2019; EDUCATIONDIVE
- AP participation, performance reach new highs - By Linda Jacobson, February 6, 2019, EDUCATIONDIVE
- North Pitt benefits from effort to boost math instruction - Staff report, The Daily Reflector, January 28, 2019
- Lexington Schools named to AP district honor roll, Staff report, The-Dispatch.com, December 14, 2018
Subscribe to our newsletter
"It is the intent of the State of North Carolina to enhance accessibility and encourage students to enroll in and successfully complete more rigorous advanced courses to enable success in post-secondary education for all students. The North Carolina State Board of Education shall seek a partner to form the North Carolina Advanced Placement Partnership, hereinafter referred to as Partnership, to assist in improving college readiness of secondary students and to assist secondary schools to ensure that students have access to high-quality, rigorous academics with a focus on access to Advanced Placement courses (G.S. 115C-174.26).”